Advertisement

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Make $4000 per month on Fiverr

 What is Fiverr?

So basically Fiverr is Israel based freelance website. Companies give projects to different freelancers to meet their requirements. And then they give payment to freelancer after they get their project. 

It is a huge platform for everyone to earn money because their are lot of categories for freelancer. And freelancer can make money in which they feel they have good skills.

Now I'll tell you top fiverr gigs that help you make $4000 or even more per month.



1_ logo design

Logo design is the one of the most demanding gig on Fiverr.

Varity of companies want attractive logo for their brand and they pay lot of amount to freelancer to design their good-looking logo.


2_content writing

This gig is also on top demand. Client wants content writer for website. So if you are good at this then go ahead. 


3_ graphic designing

This is the most most trending gig on Fiverr each and every thing in digital world want graphic designing. So I'll suggest you to Learn this and make money and if you already know graphic designing then guys don't waste your time because it's precious.


My thoughts:

Do try these gigs to make more money per month. And if you feel any difficulty then please feel free to contact me. I am here to solve your problem. I hloy you like my blog don't forget to follow me for more updates


2 comments:

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Seo package

    ReplyDelete

Adbox