Advertisement

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Make 1000$ per month without any skill

 

Are you looking for something that don't require any skill.....

So here you are on right track.

Almost 60% of people around the world may not have proper skills and they are absolutely looking for something that require less or almost no skill

I'm going to introduce you a website named as Freelancer.



Yes

Now you must be thinking that how it is possible to make money on freelancer without having any skills.

So yes 

It's possible

Let's start with general introduction

What is freelancer?

It's an Australian crowdsourcing marketplace website. It was founded by Matt Barrie.

Freelancer refer to a person that persu an occupation without a long-term commitment.

So without any investment you agree to work from home.


How to make 1000$ without having any skill?

It's quit simple and easy.

You have to do a data entry job

You can choose the category from categories option then freelancer shows you 

Projects related to data entry.

Then you have to palce bids but remember 1 thing that if you want a project then your bid is always less than the average bid which you can see on the right side of your screen.


If you need any help then you can contact me I'll try to help you out.


1 comment:

  1. Hai friend, I am interest about make money without any skill per month 1000$, I will sign up, and want to know how I could get it? Thanks my friend I am wait your introduction next, you can send me massage at my email sumi_ani@ymail.com, see you later my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Adbox